Kiss La Kiss Kiss La Kiss

Fantastic! I laughed myself silly. By far my favorite from you, and I've never even watched Kill la Kill.

The main thing I wanna mention is how well-balanced the audio is compared to your previous entries. Some of your other animations had me turning my volume way-up to hear the dialog, then blared out a loud scream or sound effect (namely the Amanda Bynes one).

Also: I love how you seem to understand cel-shading more than most people, or entire animation teams for that matter. Looking forward to upcoming cartoons!

8-Bit Reading Rainbow 8-Bit Reading Rainbow

terrific!

this is a great flash, I wish you still had the fla, because I'd like to see more

did you make this song?
I'd love to know how you got the voice.
(and if not, where did you get it)

Trendy! Trendy!

This is awesome XD

When I saw the title of this on front page along with the descriptiong (everybody's doing the fish) I was like, "holy shoots it's Reel Big Fish!"

This is awesome, and funny. I especially like the fast end part.
And then the credits had Tiny Tim, I lol'ed XD

very good job!

MetalDart responds:

Thank you. Apparently, everyone loves RBF on NG.

Time to exploit, exploit, exploit!!!

indiana jones indiana jones

WEeEeeeEeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll...

that was shit. i mean as in no fun at fucking all! as the person behind me said... crap

the skullkid the skullkid

HORRIBLE AND STUPID AND JUST PLAIN SUCK ASS!!!!!!!

nah just kidding, it was awsome, needs WAAAAAAAAAAY more levels

Nutty McNuts Nutty McNuts

Plain FUCKIN AWSOME!

man, this is both adictive, fun (unlike addictive rotten cheese), and uhh... rocket roll? yah a few glitches though, like getting stuck,grrrr-eth thateth iseth theeth collesteth gameeth evereth thougheth!!! greateth ideaeth!!!!!!!!

Alfred Alfer Alfred Alfer

Not gonna lie, this legitimately made me feel a bit unsettled. it's fuckin' well done in the creepy department!

Epithalamium Epithalamium

The moment I fullscreened this, I actually uttered "oooh I love this.."
This is just overall really visually pleasing (plus and I'm a huge sucker for Monochrome + Red)

I can't tell if you used textured brushes, applied a filter, overlayed the whole thing with texture layers, or all of the above! But whatever it is you're doing, keep it up (and keep trying new things for the sake of trying new things~)

Dwarfbluefart responds:

Thanks, that means a lot.

It was all pretty random so i probably did all the above and much more.